Eric, Suzy, Jenny & Bryan after the Nestle 5k in SpringvilleWe have a new motivation to run... it's called, FREE T-SHIRTS! No, actually, the t-shirt usually costs more than it's worth & is never worth wearing. We have been signing up for 5k's to give us the motivation to run better, harder & faster. It's been fun running with random people & feeling the adrenalin rush of being timed! Jen got 3rd place in our two previous races- way to go! This is Jenny with her sister Suzy & neices Holly & Ashley.
2 comments:
Not that I've ever run a marathon, but I have never been one to begrudge a free T-shirt, nor have I been above wearing said free t-shirt. (Having said that, usually it becomes a night-shirt or a lawnmowing shirt or a painting shirt, but it's a free shirt nonetheless!)
Way to go JEN! We love you!
Post a Comment