Hey Jen! Its Alicia (Keller) Hickman...What a small world....I was skipping through my brother's friend's blog and saw your name! Crazy how the circle of life always winds back around! Good to see life is treating you great, and your little girl is adorable! ;) I'll have to tell Kim I found your blog!
Jenny, it's Alesha (Revoir) Russo. You and your family are so cute! I added you to my blog as one of my friends, is that okay? :) My blog is: alesharusso.blogspot.com. Anna is adorable!
3 comments:
Hey Jen! Its Alicia (Keller) Hickman...What a small world....I was skipping through my brother's friend's blog and saw your name! Crazy how the circle of life always winds back around! Good to see life is treating you great, and your little girl is adorable! ;) I'll have to tell Kim I found your blog!
Hey Alicia! It's good to hear from you! I would love to see pic's of your family as well. Do you have a blog?
Jenny, it's Alesha (Revoir) Russo. You and your family are so cute! I added you to my blog as one of my friends, is that okay? :) My blog is: alesharusso.blogspot.com. Anna is adorable!
Post a Comment