Monday, December 10, 2007

'Tis the Season for Parties!

Our third annual friend-Christmas-party was the highlight of our season so far! The night was filled with dips, drinks, pies, turkeys and lots of pregnant ladies. We are so lucky to have friends who don't need anything fancy to have fun... just good company & great conversation. It was a fun way to ring in the season & we realized that their friendship is the best gift they could give us.

3 comments:

Justin said...

It's a good thing, too, because I sure as heck didn't plan on buying you any gifts! :)

It was very fun, even if I look like an Oompa Loompa hiding behind everyone in that picture...

jennie said...

Yeah for the post!!! I love you SOOOOOOO much! We are so lucky to have such great friends! We are wondering when you two are going to get wise, and figure out that you are too good for us!!!!

Miss Gabe said...

That was the most fun "friend" Christmas party I have ever been to! I tried to explain what was so fun about it to other people and it all boiled down to GOOD COMPANY! (and amazing food too, mashed potatoes especially!)

What an exciting time you three couple are in! It was so fun to be around you all. Thanks for letting us non-pregnant folk hang with the likes of you.

Merry Christmas!!!