Thursday, April 17, 2008

Worth the sleepless nights...

Proud daddy
Kimball Bryan Stinson
I used to wonder why new parents weren't blogging about their new babies the day after returning from the hospital. Now I see that blogging is about 16th on my list of things to do... right after "take a nap" and "do another load of laundry". My nap still hasn't happened, btw. We got to welcome little Kimball Bryan to the family last week on the 10th. He weighed in at 8 lbs. 3 oz. & was 20 inches long. He is so fun to have around the house & Anna is happy to finally be a big sister. She still doesn't want to hold him or touch him but at least she prays for him! So far, 2 thumbs up for the little guy. We are so blessed to have him!

7 comments:

Teri said...

Kimball is the cutest little thing! It makes me want a dozen kids when I see cute little babies. It's too bad they grow up so fast. But, I have to admit now that Brooklyn is getting older it's been a lot of fun. No diapers, she feeds herself, she cleans her room, she helps me with the baby! She's quite the helper. So there are advantages of having them get bigger. Congrats again on Kimball. I hope I get another boy, so we can name him Kimball. I love the name. -Teri

Annie said...

He is so sweet Jen. I need to come and hold him for three hours straight. There is nothing better than a newborn baby. The one where he is sleeping on his stomach is the cutest picture.

Sharon said...

I am so glad you posted pictures! I have been waiting and waiting. He is so darling. I have been wanting to call/email to come by and see him but didn't want to be too invasive :) Maybe I will see if I can come by next week to see the little guy up close. I will call you.

Katherine said...

He is so sweet!! I agree with Teri-I see a little newborn and it makes me want to have another one right now! Hopefully you are getting a little sleep?!?

Justin said...

Great pictures. Can't wait to meet him!

jennie said...

Yeah! I've been checking your blog frequently to see more pics! He is SO cute and SO sweet. I love his lips in the black and white pic. What an angel!

Ange said...

congrats!! He is so cute! That is so exciting!