Anna on her 1st day of school- She loved it and couldn't wait to go back...

This is Anna telling me that her name is "Anna"... not "Anne" like another girl in her class.
She was so worried that the teacher would mix them up. So far, so good.

This is my little firecracker boy. He is so sweet & dear to my heart but SO crazy!! The kid doesn't stop pulling things off shelves, throwing things in the toilet & messing with his big sister. He knows how to push her buttons and thinks he is hilarious doing it. What am I going to do when boy #2 arrives in a little over 2 months?!?!
Bry and Pete finishing dinner at the "cottage". Thanks Christensens for the invite... we had an amazing time! There is nothing better than playing card games into the wee hours of the night with fun friends. Except maybe having access to a boat the next morning to hit the lake. Maybe someday.Lately my pregnant mind has gone totally nutts. Yesterday while shopping with my sisters I spent 30+ minutes looking for 4th of July decor. I was surprised and thankful when it was all on clearance. It wasn't until I was checking out & my mom mentioned how smart I was to buy NOW for NEXT YEAR that I realized the 4th of July has already happened this year. It took me quite a while to internalize what I had done. Later I was home hanging my husband's shirts up to dry when I started spraying them all with what I thought was Downy wrinkle-free spray. When I looked closer at the bottle I realized it was Spray-n-Wash. Needless to say, I had to re-wash them all. (Don't worry... I did the same thing last month, only I was spraying TILEX on my clothes instead of Downy. Thank heavens nothing TOO expensive was bleached.) Heaven help the pregnant lady. :)

10 comments:
We're in the same boat-- due on Friday with baby #3 and my kids are crazy busy (especially baby #2 who is at a similar stage as your son... shelf emptying, lobbing balls at lamps, dumping EVERYTHING, climbing onto my table and tossing my fruit out of the basket onto the floor, etc...). Praying it works out!
Oh that Anna is the cutest thing ever! She is a mini Jenny for sure! I can soooo relate with the little boy madness! But you are right they can do so much damage, and they are still soooo sweet! Somthin about those little boys!:)
I love knowing that we all have spacey moments like that! It makes for great stories, though. Thanks for the fun shopping day and the darling frame - my new kitchen looks great! Tell the kiddos hi.
You are HILARIOUS! I'm glad to know that my perfect friend occasionally makes mistakes! Loved being with you last weekend!
Bless your heart! If there is anything you need please let me know. :) Not that I am much help .. 210 students this year semester .. sucking everything last bit out of me leaves not much left in my brain by the end of the day. Anna is getting so big and is dang cute.
At least you have pregnancy as an excuse! I can't tell you how often I've sprayed 409 on clothes thinking it was SHOUT!
Sorry we missed you at the cabin. Really liked 500 Days of Summer.
I hear ya! I found a half opened bottle of salsa in my pantry instead of the fridge, and I have no idea when I did it. I wonder if baby #2 is just crazy because he is #2. I have heard WONDERFUL rumors that baby #3's are mellow. I am crossing my fingers for you and me.
Jenny! I'm so glad I found your cute blog! I hear Isaac Andrew has arrived! Congratulations! Hope you're feeling well. Let us know if you need anything.
Rachel Wilson
JEN! We want to see pictures of Isaac! As much as we love the first day of school...
Post a Comment