Sunday, January 23, 2011

This cold season...

I guess now that we have all this free time (living in the "rental") and we're not out house-hunting, I can post some pics from Christmas. The kids clearly don't know how to pose for pictures without looking like complete nerds, but nevertheless, they had a fun Christmas!
Christmas PJ's have now become Disney PJ's....
We spent the day going from our house, to Gr & Gr Shelline's house and ending up at Gr & Gr Stinson's house. The kids had a blast and didn't want to go home at the end of the night. Needless to say, we HAD to go home because we had to move out the following day! :( We went home, packed up our things the next day and moved in with my 'rents the following week. Thanks to Andy & Norma for having us... we had a great time making memories with you.
After living at my parents for a week, we moved into a rental in Pleasant Grove and are living here until we find a place to permanently move in to. We absolutely love this new ward we're in and we're happy to stay here until we find a place.
Kimball and Anna keep asking where all there toys are and Bryan keeps asking where all his work-shirts are. :) Everything is in long-term storage so we better find a house soon so we can get all our "stuff" back. We did, however, remember to bring our snow clothes so I play in the snow almost every day with Anna and Kimball. We let Isaac take a nap while we freeze our EARS off outside. It's been so cold and dreary lately...I was sure I was getting S.A.D. because of this awful weather. But with the sun last week and being able to exercise outside more, we all feel better. Here's to finding our "dream home" in 2011!

2 comments:

Aly G said...

Wow! I didn't know you sold! So fun! I can't wait to hear/see pics of your new place! Keep in touch! Where are you looking? American Fork?xoxo

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Hi guys, how are you doing? Too bad we didn't catch up skiing, maybe another time! Kids look great!