Could there be any better place? We were in Disneyland with our great friends and didn't even have to bring our little 2 yr old! The place was empty, there was Christmas music playing and the decorations were up. HEAVEN!

We bribed the kids with toys if they would go on BIG rides with us. I know, I know. It worked and they fell in love with the big rides. Pretty soon Kimball was riding Splash Mtn. with me every second and Anna was in the Haunted Mansion with Bry as much as possible. :)

This is Anna with Russell from UP! after she earned her Senior Wilderness Explorer badge. Darling.


2 comments:
Is it mean to say I hate you guys?! It looks like you had so much fun. I'm so jealous!!!! Can't wait to talk to you and hear all about it!
I can't wait til my kids are older and we can take them. I want to go so bad. Glad you had fun.
Post a Comment