Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It looked a lot like Christmas...



We had such a fun Christmas this year and Anna loved every minute of it! She was aware that Santa would come down the chimney and frequently called for him through the fireplace. She didn't touch the gifts until Christmas Eve when we let her open her Christmas-PJ's and then she was satisfied to eat cookies & drink eggnog to "get ready for Chissmas". Her favorite part of the season, even better than the baby doll & stroller, was getting to play with her cousins. She laughed harder than I've ever seen her laugh before and it made Bry & I grateful to live close to family. We are so blessed.

Kaylie, Bree & Anna

All the Stinson grandkids!

3 comments:

Matt and Sharon Johnson said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I loved going to lunch. We will have to do it again soon!

jennie said...

Darling pics! I love the one of you and Anna. xoxo

Teri said...

Anna is the most adorable little blonde girl I've ever seen!!! She looks so much like you. You have such a beautiful family, I cant wait to see your new baby!