Saturday, January 12, 2008

Snowed In!!

Our first time snow-shoeing... and we loved it!!
Anna first "run" at sledding! A success!

Family Talent Show
For my mom's 70th birthday (which is today) we rented a cabin for the whole family to stay in at Moose Hollow in Eden, UT. We surprised her with a "Norma in Real Life" weekend away to highlight the wonderful woman she is. It included sledding, snow-shoeing, morning aerobics (hilarious), a talent show (some serious, some not), lots of games & lots of food. We enjoyed one another's company and didn't mind the fact that we got so much snow while we were there, we were practically snowed in! This was a trip for the books!

5 comments:

Katherine said...

What a cute picture of the three of you sledding - I love it! Sounds like a fun weekend.
-Katherine

jennie said...

You are all so photogenic! I'm also impressed you went sledding. I have no desire to be in the snow at this point. What an ol' fuddy duddy I am!

Stinsonian said...

I figured skiing was out this year (I'd prob. tip over) so sledding was the closest thing I could do! :)

Justin said...

Those sledding pictures are so great--where did this take place?

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

lovely photo fo you and your wife - you sure look cute! - Carine