
(Yes, those are lights on our tree.)

When I said I was done with the snowstorms I must've cursed our neighborhood! That night (into Sunday morning) we got over 12" of new snow! Bryan (after breaking one shovel) spent a couple hours trying to get to a point where we could leave our driveway. Yes, it's beautiful, but I wouldn't mind if this were the last of the big storms. 'Nough said.
3 comments:
I am sooo looking forward to this weekend. Temps in the 40's and NO snow! Lunch was so much fun today. We will have to do it again soon.
OK have we filled the reservoirs yet? Couldn't we just hurry and get to the sun and flooding already?
ya, no kidding. I think we are ready for the snow to stop. Although we have been going to Alta every week for their free skiing hour - it's been so fun! -Carine
Post a Comment