Saturday, February 02, 2008

Ready for sun...


Although the sunrises are amazing this time of year, I think I'm done with the major snowstorms. Bryan has been out to shovel the driveway every other morning since Christmas (almost)! I'm not much help with the snow-removal (being great with child) nor am I much fun making snow-angels and snowmen. Don't get me wrong, this white stuff is lots prettier than the brown, dead grass we often have to look at during the winter months... but enough is enough. I'm craving a nice, warm, sunny day and I may have to continue to wait for it. For now, I guess we'll enjoy the sunrises, the beautiful snow and staying inside. If anyone knows me, I don't drive in it. :)

2 comments:

jennie said...

I think I'm the only one who is basking in all this snow. When I say "basking", I really mean that I'm enjoying it from my window. I haven't had to drive in it much, and I haven't had to go shovel it. So... I am thoroughly enjoying the beauty of it. I especially don't mind now that we have a car that can handle it.

Miss Gabe said...

Gosh I have to conquer with you Miss Jennie C. I only have to drive a total of 4 minutes a day round-trip in it so I'm enjoying the white stuff. I just imagine a dry summer and it makes me be thankful for the old school snowstorms.

Glen on the other hand shoveled for 2 HOURS today and of course all the other days. I love watching our young husbands be so responsible like our dads though and shoveling their mittens off!

Miss you gals :)