
Our little Anna Pie has been so hilarious lately that I just have to write about her. She is so animated & lively... I am going to be sad when I have to split my time between her & a baby boy! Every day we get to eat together, play together, read together (Anna reads to me now) and go for walks together. Anna lives in a fairy-tale world...always talking about castles, knights in shining armor and hiding from people who aren't really coming to get us! I am going to miss this 1-on-1 time with her when it's over but we are BOTH excited for her baby brother to come! Only 9 more weeks!
4 comments:
That is the sweetest picture of her. Love it!
That is the cutest picture!! She is so sweet. I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left-yippee!! He will be here before you know it. Hope you guys are doing well.
What a priceless picture! The girls are in such a fun stage. It's hard to think about sharing time, isn't it?
I love my little toddler!! It's a bit harder when she's sick. :) But in general she is a riot!
Post a Comment