Thursday, February 28, 2008

Someone turned 2 years old!!

We had Anna's 2nd birthday party this week & she had a blast. All day she was talking about cousins & friends who would be coming to her birthday party. Then she would sing for herself. She loved the toys, the balloons, the chips & even the cake this year! She has a little OCD & won't put wrapping paper on the floor... she hands it to me after she rips it off. :) A Dora cake for the birthday girl!

This picture says, "I have doritos & cake on my hands mom. Get it off!!"

We partied 'til the wee hours of the night before putting her down. She loved it!!

(9:30 pm...haha)

7 comments:

jennie said...

Darling pics, so sad I missed it. Glad Pete and Minnie could be there! I also feel bad that I called you on her actual b-day and didn't even wish her a happy one! What a friend! We'll miss you this weekend.

Katherine said...

Wow Jenny, she is so stinkin cute! Give her a big hug for me!!

A Little Sass said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANA!

HENDERSONYAN, INC. said...

Wow she is already 2?! That's amazing. She is definitely really cute and I loved her b-day cake. We are Dora lovers here too.

Teri said...

Jenny,

Anna is sooo beautiful! You have got to have 10 more little girls!! I'm anxious to see what your little baby boy will look like, I'm sure he'll be just as cute. Brooklyn loves Dora too, and Weston likes Diego! -Teri

Justin said...

Can't believe it's been two years already. She's so adorable and smart.

Erika Scarpino said...

I love your family.... we miss you!