Bry & I went on a little over-nighter recently, away from the cares of the world (and Anna). We had so much fun going to new restaurants, going to movies, shopping and even car-shopping! We were only gone for 24 hours but if felt like 3 days! It was so nice to have some time to hang out together without our toddler talking to us non-stop. :) We are so grateful to Anna's grandma who babysat her and allowed us to get away before baby #2 comes! It was such a fun break! Thanks mom! (Restaurant recommendations: Faustina in downtown SLC/ Great frozen yogurt: Spoon Me.)Thursday, March 06, 2008
What a difference a DAY makes!
Bry & I went on a little over-nighter recently, away from the cares of the world (and Anna). We had so much fun going to new restaurants, going to movies, shopping and even car-shopping! We were only gone for 24 hours but if felt like 3 days! It was so nice to have some time to hang out together without our toddler talking to us non-stop. :) We are so grateful to Anna's grandma who babysat her and allowed us to get away before baby #2 comes! It was such a fun break! Thanks mom! (Restaurant recommendations: Faustina in downtown SLC/ Great frozen yogurt: Spoon Me.)Posted by Stinsonian at 2:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so jealous how good you look! I never looked that good when I'm pregnant, even when I'm not pregnat! Good for you to go rock climbing. I think people think pregnant women are suppose to take it easy all the time and that we cant do anything! I kept up running until I was 30 weeks, some people thought it was crazy but I knew it was perfectly fine. I'm really glad I kept up running though, it's been a lot easier to get back into running again after this pregnancy. I'm going to do the half marathon in SLC in April and the Bear lake marathon in June. I cant wait to do the Bear Lake race, it will be my first full marathon! Hopefully with all the training I can lose my baby weight!
Teri, you amaze me! Six months after your baby and you'll be running your first marathon! I think I want you to train me for my first half-marathon once I can run again. :)
Thanks for rubbing it in!!!
Post a Comment