Thursday, March 06, 2008

Trying something new...

Last night our laurel group from our ward had a rock-climbing activity. I was determined not to do it because I'm 34 weeks pregnant and was scared something could go wrong! I must be a real push-over. After they told me about the automatic belay-machine (which meant that a 95 lb. laurel wouldn't have to support me while I climbed), I was all over it! Literally. I only climbed one wall and I was very careful & steady... but BOY was it fun!! I will be returning to climb again once the little one comes. Anyone up for a climb??

7 comments:

Katherine said...

You are brave to do that pregnant!!

Justin said...

There's nothing you can't do, is there? I'll bet you were probably solving a complex mathematical equation in your head while you climbed...

Stinsonian said...

Haha Justin. Don't you know, pregnant women lose millions of brain cells... each day?!?! Or something like that.

jennie said...

Jenny, seriously. You make me look bad!!! It looks like a ton of fun. Thanks for the awesome breakfast for dinner last night. We always love being with you guys.

Ange said...

wow you are amazing, I would be so scared to do that pregnant! I'm excited for your new baby! Don't worry, its hard in the beginning with 2 kids but life does get better :) Do you have any names picked out yet?

Stinsonian said...

Kimball. Middle name undecided. :)

M.M. said...

They say that the things you do while pregnant transfer over into their personalities when they are born. Looks like you're gonna be raising the next guy to climb Everest.

I'm a nerd. :0