
Yes, my daddy is in Maui with my Uncle Shawn. I guess I'm glad my mom stayed at home with me because neither of us would have liked the 6 hour flight. But my sister Anna sure is wild! She is loud & silly but I sleep through all of her noise. It's so hard to stay awake these days... nursing is exhausting. I hope you come home soon dad... and bring mom a pineapple!!
6 comments:
Jenny, you've been busy, you blogger! I love that pic of Kimball. What a handsome kid! I couldn't choose Maui over him... I'm a sucker for new babies. I guess it's good I'm getting one ANY MINUTE NOW!!!
He is so cute! It sounds like Anna is a good big sister! It is amazing how the little ones can sleep through so much noise!!
I wouldn't say Anna is a GOOD big sister but she hasn't hurt him yet. That's a plus. :)
Handsome little guy!
Oh my heck! How cute is he~~ I love those cheeks!
SHUT UP! He is a DOLL!!! Look at how flippin cute he is!! Love it!! You guys are like the cutest family ever by the way... :)
Wish I could be there to pinch his little cheeks! :)
Post a Comment