Last Saturday my brother put together the first annual Shelline Family 5k. In the past couple years we have been getting more runners in the family so he decided to host a 5k in his neighborhood in Daybreak. Can I just say what a beautiful setting it is to run in!?! We ran over 2 bridges, by a sparkling blue lake and past some amazing homes. It was my first attempt at exercise since the baby so I "shuffled" more than "ran"... but I loved every minute of it. We ended up having over 20 participants from my family. Thanks Stewart for a fun time! Let's do it again next year!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I loved the race. I did finish last, but I finished. Thanks Stewart and Heidi!
And you had Kimball, what, three minutes ago?
Justin, I shuffled. There was no "running" involved.
You look great Jenny! How old is Kimball now? I think I started to run 4 or 5 weeks after I had Blake. I couldn't wait the 6 weeks! That picture of Kimball is so dang cute! You two make cute babies!!
How fun! You look great! I started running three weeks after I had Eleanor and it was a shuffle, too. :) Amazing how your body feels different, especially with breastfeeing if you know what I mean! :)
Excuse me .... you are not even suppose to be exercising yet! What are you doing running in a race? You are amazing. You look fantastic! You simply amaze me!
Jenny... you never cease to make me look bad. You won't see me running any where NEAR my 6 week mark, let alone BEFORE it!! You need to apply for American Gladiator.
What a fun family activity! That is such a great idea. I am sooooo excited for you to move here I can hardly stand it!!! When are you coming?
Post a Comment