Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy 32nd Birthday Bry!

My BFF had his 32nd birthday a few days ago and I couldn't get my pictures uploaded to pay tribute to him until now! Happy birthday Bry! Bryan does so much for his kids, his wife, his family, his neighbors, his job, his car :), his lawn, etc. etc. The list goes on & on. I love you and everyone who knows you, loves you. Thanks for being our Mr. Fix It, our sprinkler repair guy, our tech support, our electrician, our Christmas light guru, our chef and our friend.

3 comments:

jennie said...

We love you BRYAN!!! It's so true, you do so much for everybody! So much, that we are now compiling a list of things we need your help with before you move.

I love that when Bryan popped in for a visit a couple of weeks ago, he ended up asking Pete for a screwdriver, and then proceeded to rewire two of our light fixtures.

Then on Friday night, while at the Christensen's, he asked Pete's dad if he wanted him to take down his Christmas wreath while he was there. Awesome. If only we could be a little bit more like you!!!

Justin said...

Maybe I need to have the birthday boy come spend some time at our house down in Springville...it just about killed me to hang a couple pictures on the wall over the weekend.

Happy b-day, Bryan. We'll miss you!

Tristen said...

It's true, everyone who knows Bryan loves Bryan! Happy late birthday Bry!!

Tristen Lawrence
www.kenandtris.blogspot.com