Friday, May 30, 2008

Kimball's 1st plane-ride... oh, and we're moving!!

Denver, Colorado temple

Denver Airport
Dinner with our great friends, the Lambs
Last weekend Bry, Kimball & I traveled to Denver to "check out the area" for a job Bryan had been offered. I went on the trip thinking I would hate the area and we could turn down the job. A week later we have accepted the job & will be moving there sometime this year. It's crazy, scary and sad, but at the same time it's exciting. We have always wanted to live outside of Utah... even if only for a couple years. This is our chance to do it while our kids are young & not in school. We'll miss everyone more than you know (you're lucky... you still have each other!) but we're excited that it's only a 1 hour flight or an 8 hour drive. See you EVERY holiday. :)

10 comments:

Holly said...

Now you are only 8 hours from me too! Maybe someday we can plan something - I love Denver and would totally visit! :)

Katherine said...

Sorry for all those you will be leaving behind in Utah. But their loss is my gain!!! I can't wait! :)

Sharon said...

I am so sad you are moving...but I guess I just have one more reason to visit CO!

jennie said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie said...

Yeah this sucks. I know I WON'T see you every holiday cuz who would make time for Herriman? So nice being your friend for 5 years and four months. So long.

Miss Gabe said...

Alas the news is true!! I didn't know if Glen was telling fibs again, but I'll let you go. This is our fault for being bad neighbors/friends that never hang out. But yay for you guys for venturing out! I can truthfully say I am jealous, maybe we'll follow suit.

ConGraTS!

Mollie said...

I'm so excited for you guys. You will love it there (k - I haven't been there, but I know you'll be great anywhere you go!) :) Who knows, maybe we'll move out there soon. You know we can't afford to live in Cali for much longer! :)
CONGRATULATIONS! :)

Anonymous said...

So fun, you will love living in CO, I did! I still miss our families and friends, living in a different state, BUT it is so much fun, and so good for your marriage. Have tons of fun! Your little family is so cute by the way. Good luck with the move!

Erika Scarpino said...

I miss you guys! any idea when you'll be gone?

Life said...

What! That is sad~ But I am happy for you guys. We really need to go to lunch!