
Cousins

Kimball's Grandfathers

Kimball's blessing was Sunday and we had a fun, wonderful day! We had nice weather and it was great to have our family and friends join us for this neat event. Kimball did great (didn't cry into the microphone)... they did announce, however, that we were blessing our new baby: Kimberly Bryce Stinson. Whatever. :)
6 comments:
Kimberly was such an angel... you bishop is a crack up. Thanks for having us!! We love you!
I'm super sad we didn't know about it or else we would have for sure been a part of his big day!! At least we got to see pictures on your blog :) Boy thank heavens for blogs since that is all that is keeping me in the loop now-a-days.
Congrats on having a blessed baby!
Kimball is sooo cute! There is no way he could pass for a Kimberly, he looks all boy. We had fun hanging out with his Daddy on Monday. We're excited to have you guys in our neck of the woods.:)
Jenny, Hey I saw your blog on Ashley's and couldn't believe it... How long has it been? Your family is so cute. We are just getting back to Utah and now you are leaving... Check us out at www.kennankyson.blogspot.com. I'm going to put you on my list so we can keep in touch on your journey. I'd love to hear from you.
P.S. I just ran the "Live W'elle" race and saw your sister but didn't see you?? Maybe you'll have to come back each year to run it with me.
Jenny,
Cute pictures! Kimball is adorable!
Post a Comment