Tuesday, July 08, 2008

It's all in the cheeks...



Kimball still has little skinny legs but he's storing it all up in those cheeks. I had to take some pictures because he is 3 months old and growing up TOO fast! He sits around all day, smiles, talks and kicks his legs. I have never seen such a "chill" baby. I guess that's because I'm comparing him to Anna! But we love them both!!

5 comments:

Justin said...

I love the little dimple in his chin.

Holly said...

He looks so much like you! What a cutie! How is Anna doing with him? Hopefully, she has accepted him well, even though I am sure she has her moments.

jennie said...

I kinda want to bite his cheeks. What a pretty baby he is. That's a compliment BTW.

Teri said...

Precious!! Cute little boy!

Teener said...

He's the cutest!! Sure do miss you guys!! When are you moving? Or did you arleady? Yikes. I hope not!