Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Still sleeping!


What a great day it is when your baby finally sleeps through the night!! Kimball has had a few long sleeping sessions here & there but nothing consistent. Until now!! He has gone a week straight sleeping about 9+ hours a night. I had to take these pictures this morning as I checked on him for the 6th time ("is he still breathing??")... because his head used to be where the pacifier is.

6 comments:

Justin said...

It's hilarious, because you have no idea sometimes how they get in those positions.

Congrats on the extra sleep. Does that mean another marathon is afoot? Or perhaps a cure to child diabetes?

Stinsonian said...

Haha Justin. No... now I have enough energy to shower. :)

Holly said...

He is getting so big! I am jealous he is already sleeping throught the night - mine is almost 7 months and is still not! I hope you guys are doing well. I am going to call you sometime in the next weeks to catch up!

Katherine said...

That is the best feeling ever! You feel like a new mommy when you can finally get a good nights rest. He is adorable.

jennie said...

Yeah for you!!! Jealous... very jealous. I spent half the night on Minnie's floor last night. She has a cough that is keeping her awake.

Carter Crew said...

Such a landmark!!! I'm so excited for you. I hope it sticks. Jary hasn't passed the word along, but have you moved yet? Anything else new?