San Diego, CA. Temple

After 2 weeks with family in town & a week in southern California, we are coming back to reality. (Unfortunately!!) I can't believe people are already back in school!! Last week we took our kids on their first adventure to Disneyland, Sea World, the beach & some other fun destinations. I can honestly say that after years of going to the "happiest place on earth" with only my own agenda in mind, I now appreciate seeing Disneyland through the eyes of a child. Anna loved it! Kimball saw it all through his car-seat...so I don't think it was necessarily a highlight for him. I'll post some pictures for those few family members who actually care. :)
5 comments:
Last time I went to Disneyland was with you! It has been too long, I am glad you guys had fun!
Hey Jenny!!! It's been awhile since I talked to you! Your Disneyland pictures are so cute! And your family is so cute! I love your daughters blonde hair! And you, of course, are always looking pretty and in shape!
So you have a cute baby boy and a little girl now huh? Are you done or do you want more kids? Jared and I are happy with just our boy and girl!
Keep in touch!
- Chelsea
Glad you had such a great trip! That temple really is incredible. It's even cool inside.
I thought the same thing, Disneyland is a neat experience when your taking your own kids for the first time! It's neat to see their faces light up when they see the characters and go on the rides. Cute pictures!
We were in San Diego last week, and saw the temple for the first time. It was beautiful.
Lily loved Sea World, as did Wendy, but for my money, I'd just as soon do Disney the next time.
Post a Comment