Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Disney heaven...

Anna meets Cinderella for the 1st time
Lundquist family & Stinson's... day #2
Anna's 2 fav's: Woody & Cinderella
On our 3rd day at Disneyland, Woody saw Anna walking down the street, took her hand and became her pal for a little while. At the end of it all, he found Cinderella and had us take a picture of the 3 of them. How did he know?!?! Anna was in heaven. Her highlights were definitely seeing Disney characters... the low points were the dark rides. Who would've thought she would hate the Haunted Mansion?? Needless to say, we did lots of child-swap riding while one of us waiting with the kids & the other went on rides with my sister's family. It was awesome meeting the Lundquists there because we actually went on some rides together!! Thanks guys!! (Aubrie, you get a gold star for taking Anna on the Merry-go-Round 16 times!)

4 comments:

Holly said...

How fun for Anna - and I bet you will have the best memories. Princesses are the obsession in my house, so I showed Payton these pictures and she loved them, so I can only imagine what it was like in person. Anna must be having withdrawals!

jennie said...

Yeah! I'm so glad she got to see Cinderella! It sounds like you had a blast, and I for one am happy you are home! We missed you!

M.M. said...

Oh- Tan would love this picture. He totally loved being with Anna-Pie!

Shawn and Kimber said...

Oh my gosh, just seeing the pics of Disneyland and of the ocean is making us all sorts of giddy!