Thursday, September 04, 2008

Rise & Shout...

Bry & I decided to go to at least one BYU football game this year & we picked a good one! The cougars won last Saturday and it was a fun way to spend our date-night! I love football season!!! Thanks for the tix mom & dad!

4 comments:

Shaun & April said...

Good ole' BYU. I love the game! When are you guys moving? Is it Colorado?

Stocks Family said...

I love football season too! I guess I have to because my son plays football. I still know nothing about the game... but it's exciting! You two are so cute together!
- Chelsea

M.M. said...

I am way jealous! I wish Idaho had a team of our own! Cute picture!

jennie said...

What a great picture of you too!!! Glad you had fun. I still think you and me need to ditch the kiddos and the hubbies and go to a game by ourselves.