1-She fills everything & anything with water. To the point of over-flowing.
2-She wants to do everything herself & then has a breakdown when she can't do it herself.
3-Every time she comes inside (even on a cold day) she says, "I'm hot mom. I must need a popsicle."
4-She refers to herself as Mrs. Johnson and calls me Mrs. Stinson.
5-She now climbs out of her crib in the morning (at 6:45) and says "wake up mom & dad!"
She's our little stinker but we love her to pieces!! At least she keeps life interesting!
4 comments:
That post made me laugh because is sounds like my life. Payton is obsessed with pouring water. She could do it all day long. The bad news is she just figured out how to turn on all the faucets. Uh oh. Two year olds sure are fun!
She looks so cute! Oh to be a kid again!! So much fun to splash around in the rain.
Hi Jenny, good to hear from you, I am going to add you to my daily blogs that I look at. You have such a cute family, hey are you moving to Denver? Let's keep in touch!!!
Where did she get Mrs Johnson? That's random! I love the pictures. She is such a cutie.
Post a Comment