Thursday, October 30, 2008

Close your eyes and say CHEESE!

Anna & cousins
Gardner's Village to see the witches!!

Cinderella & Belle No matter what we tell Anna about opening her eyes, this eye-shut-smile is automatic. I've seen other kids do it but when it's your own... we just crack up every time the camera comes out! It looks like Belle got similar training from her parents! Say cheese!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Have you seen my blog? Payton has her eyes closed in every single picture. We try and tell her to open her eyes, and she opens her mouth instead. It is funny. Aren't they so pretty as Cinderella?

Shawn and Kimber said...

ha ha that is so funny! Don't ya just love her...

Stocks Family said...

She is the cutest little girl! I love her little squinty smile!

Shaun & April said...

Hey, I had to go private, so send me your email address and I will send you an invite.
april-briggs@comcast.net