Anchor, Lily & Kimball...all within 4 months of each other
2008 Christmas Party at our house: Jennie, Pete, Me, Bry, Glen, Gabe, Wendy & Justin (Sari as Photographer)A couple nights ago we had our annual Christmas party with the Allen's, Christensen's & Womble's. It was AWESOME, as always! We love our good friends and all the yummy food they make. :) Last night was the highlight of my season so far. Bryan & I attended the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert and got to see the amazing Brian Stokes Mitchell perform. He had so much energy, character and enthusiasm in his songs. It was like attending a broadway musical... but with lots of mormon singers in the background. We loved every minute of it & it's a great tradition of ours to kick off the season! (Too bad we almost got killed by a school bus on the freeway afterwards!)

5 comments:
I am jealous about the SYTYCD show. I was trying to convince Matt to go. I must be blind. I still can't find you on Facebook!
I'm still sad that we missed the Motab concert. Boo.
Hey Jenny! That's funny you forget to check the blog lately! I forget to check facebook all the time because now my main thing is blogger! It's so hard trying to keep up with everyone on like 5 different sites! So I usually pick one at a time! I love the picture of you and the fam! I miss everyone so much! You always look so cute in every picture! How are the kids and the hubby? I thought you were going to move to Colorado. Is that still the plan?
Plan was put on hold when the economy tanked. We're staying in UT for now!
We wish we could have gone to the MoTab concert, but at least we saw Music and the Spoken Word on Sunday.
Thanks for the great party, once again.
Post a Comment