Norma's birthday lunch at the Cheesecake Factory
Sledding- Anna & Grandma (not bad for 71 yrs.old!)
Kimball & Grandpa
The end of December is always a bummer because the holidays are over!! Luckily we have my mom's birthday to celebrate in early January and that always brings lots of parties. We had a great time sledding (Anna & Kimball loved it), enjoyed some good food at the Cheesecake Factory and even went shopping after to make it all perfect. Thanks mom for being my best friend and a wonderful Grandma to my kids. Happy birthday!!
(**A new favorite: Adam's Peanut Butter Cup Fudge Ripple Cheesecake. Give me a heart-attack.)
3 comments:
Do you have a facebook page? I can't seem to find you on there. . .I am new at it though and maybe I'm just not doing something right.
Kimball is seriously the most photogenic kid ever! He looks adorable in every picture!!
CUTE pictures! Your kids look so much like you! I love seeing pictures of the whole family! I miss everyone so much.
Post a Comment