Thursday, January 29, 2009

Update...

Anna, me & Suzy sledding at my mom's

Anna loves playing in the park... and we ALL can't wait for Spring!! 

Here is an update for our out-of-state relatives.  IT'S STILL COLD HERE AND WE WANT TO COME TO ARIZONA!!  Bry has been traveling more lately and we always miss him when he's gone.  Anna is getting funnier and funnier everyday... sometimes asking why we're going on the "freeway instead of the right-way".  I tell her it IS the right way but she doesn't buy it.  She is very helpful, trying to keep Kimball's hands out of the toilet and always telling him "No buddy! No no buddy!" when he dives head-first towards the staircase or tries to eat toilet paper.  Kimball has obviously learned some new tricks as well.  He loves the bathroom.  He crawls faster than Anna EVER did and he knows what things are off-limits and goes there first. 

Both the kids are better in the car than they are at home (I think they get bored here), so we take lots of trips to Target, Costco, Grandma's house, the library or to Anna's friends' houses. They both LOVE playing with other kids.  Anna is almost 3 and is starting preschool & dance next week. She is so excited and asks me everyday, "Mom, is it time for preschool yet?"... to which I answer, "No, that's next week."... then she says, "Is it next week yet?".  No concept of time. :)

We are enjoying the fact that we still live in AF, in a wonderful neighborhood with wonderful friends. Lucky for us the housing market stinks so we won't be moving to Denver anytime soon (no offense Katherine... we still like Denver).  Now if we could just have some nice, warm sun to melt our snow we'd be THRILLED!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Ummm. . .I take offense to that comment about not moving here!! Just joking. You know I still want you as my neighbor though!

Shawn and Kimber said...

Oh my gosh Arizona sounds sooo nice! There isn't a day that goes by that I say to myself that I would rather be living in Arizona than this cold state in which we live.

Aly G said...

Holy cow you and your sister look so much alike! Don't you just love sisters?!