Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Everything Princess

Good morning birthday girl!!

Princess birthday cake... princess dress... princess candles

Anna in her Jasmine pj's with some of her gifts.

Sam & Anna flying down the slide

Kaylie, Bree, Libby & Anna at McDonalds

If anyone that came to Anna's birthday party wanted to get a disease, I'm sure I made it quite possible. We hit McDonald's playland and Jump On It... all in one afternoon.  I know we sanitized every few minutes but on a cold, windy day, these places were full of kids and that usually means= full of germs.  The kids had a great time playing and Anna was so thankful to have her cousins & friends with her on her special day.  We ended the day with pizza at The Pizza Factory (her favorite) where she enjoyed a "3" shaped pizza. Needless to say, she slept well that night. 

3 comments:

Holly said...

It is like I am looking into my future - Payton wants all the same things for her birthday. Are all three year old girls the same? I hear ya about the diseases - this time of year I get the willy's just thinking of all the "stuff" that kids spread around! I am glad you guys had fun!

Aly G said...

Jenny, love the blog! Your kids are too cute. Annas birthday looks like so much fun! You probably slept well that night too :) Talk to you soon!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Haha I love her sunglasses...your kids are the cutest!