Yesterday my sweet little (crazy) boy couldn't get his snow boots on. He wears his snow boots everywhere!! I was in the middle of brushing my teeth but bent down to help him out. Unfortunately for me, he didn't want my help and threw his head backwards in frustration. My toothbrush went through the back of my throat and blood started pouring from my mouth. I now have a nickel-sized hole in the back of my throat which hurts worse than the strep throat I had 2 weeks ago. :( What a stinker! I am only posting this so I can print my blog and someday remember what a little stinker I have. A little stinker who I love to PIECES!!
Wednesday, January 06, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
WHAT?!?!?!?!? Jenny holy cow how tragic and horrible. I am utterly dying at the thought of how uncomfortable you must be right now. YIKES!!! This warrants an email coming your way.
OWWWW! That sounds horrible! Ah the joys of terrible two's! I hope your throat heals quickly!
Ouch Jenny! Glad your ok!
Just what you need, huh? Sometimes you just want to go crazy, I am in for it in a few months. Hope your throat heals ok, I still have yet to have any major injuries - but I also have girls so far!!! I might just get a wand poked in the eye if I am not careful! Hang in there!
Ouchie! Boys are great!
Oh my gosh-my throat hurts now. And my head, and mouth, and legs and neck and chest and everything else. I can't wait to have kids...I think.
This makes me want to be very careful about what's in my mouth while fighting with a child. Glad you are recovering! I had SO much fun with you today. What would I do if Bry married a lame girl?
Post a Comment