Tuesday, February 02, 2010

My little chunky baby



A friend suggested I post about my little guy (he's gotten the shaft as far as blogging & documentation goes) so here are some pictures of Ike. He is now 3 months old and our easiest baby so far. However, he doesn't want to sleep anywhere but our bed at night and it's getting pretty old. Every morning I wake up with a sore neck. Anyone have suggestions?? Isaac chills all day long either in his car seat or on the couch...and falls asleep as fast as you can say "good morning". He tried formula this weekend for the first time & LOVED IT. What a great SURPRISE for mommy! Yay for date night!!
We love this little guy and if he can survive his big brother's abuse for a little longer, I think they'll be best friends. :)

6 comments:

Gina said...

Oh he is so cute. You are so lucky to have an easy baby!

Holly said...

I hope my third is easy!!! Except for the sleeping with me part. It will be interesting to see what sleeping arrangements I will come up with as well.....

Polly said...

He's beautiful! He looks like your brother Don. Nicely done, Jenny. And it seems to me that your bed is EXACTLY where he ought to be. You take care!

Aly G said...

So cute! All your kids are little twinners! So glad he loves his formula! Happy baby Happy momma!

jennie said...

What a cute little chub-chub!

Stocks Family said...

He is SO cute! Looks like the Shelline side!