Friday, March 05, 2010

Happy days are here again!

Although our lives have been a bit busier with the addition of #3, things are calming down lately and we seem to be getting some sanity back. Isaac occasionally has sleep-stretches of 7-8 hours and we (I) am attributing much of my sanity to that. Kimball is doing less hitting/throwing things and a lot more talking these days. The kid is hilarious! He calls the gel that I put in his hair, "handsome juice"... he tells his sister Anna to "pay attention Anna!" every time we drop her off at preschool and he frequently asks, "can Timball hit Isaac?". To which I reply, "no, we don't hit".

Anna just had her 4th birthday and loved having her first "friend-party".
The girls didn't expect much... it was awesome!

What can I say?? We have fun with our little Ike!

3 comments:

Double Trouble said...

Isaac is so cute! haha, handsome juice, so cute! :)

Annie said...

He is so cute and so huge! Lets get together this week or something.

Holly said...

That made me laugh! Isn't Kimball almost 2? That is my favorite age. And we have pictures of when Elly was little, covered in stuffed animals that Payton had "brought" to her! Hilarious!