Kimball's goal this year was to ride a train. Although I think he meant a REAL train, this mall-train was just what he needed to make him happy. The kid was beside himself.
My goal was to run some races. Anyone who has been pregnant knows how bad you're "itching" to get back outside and move freely again. Running has had it's sore spots (ankles, knees, I.T. band) but after training with my neighbor, Valerie (who pushed me to run more & more hills), I realized that I want to run every race with her. We had a "hilly-half-marathon" this morning but loved every minute of it. We felt great and were happy with our race times. And who DOESN'T want a shamrock running shirt??
Another family goal is to learn to swim. Daddy started it off by taking a triathlon training class (which he made mommy do too) and now we're all learning how to swim. Boy is it harder than I ever imagined. Kudos to Michael Phelps.
Isaac's goal is to sleep through the night... or sit up. He hasn't accomplished either goal but we're helping him work on them. You can do it buddy!!
3 comments:
I am so jealous. :) Good Luck on the swimming. I swear to myself I will never do a triathalon because of the swimming alone, I hate it! (Probably because it is so hard)
You running shirt is cute, how is it that all the shirts I get when I do races are sooo ugly!!! Good job on your race! And yes... being pregnant I'm super anxious to run again and not walk like there is a melon between my legs!
Cute kids!! You guys all look great!
Post a Comment