Saturday, November 06, 2010

Birthday party for the biggest cake fan ever!

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Isaac...


We celebrated Isaac's 1st birthday this week and had a blast! On his actual birthday I let him nap for 3 hours while I took the older kids to the Discovery Gateway Museum. That place is amazing!! Isaac probably had more fun sleeping than he would've had at the museum. The next day we had a party at our house and Isaac loved every minute of it. The singing, the gifts, the CAKE!! He didn't even hesitate when we put a piece of cake in front of him. It was awesome!! He can't stop playing with the steering wheel toy that Aunt Kristi gave him (he IS partial to Kristi) and he kept getting cozy with the stuffed lamb from Aunt Suzy. I let him keep that one in his crib. :) We love our little snuggly boy and his squishy cheeks!

1 comments:

Katherine said...

What a sweet boy!! I can't believe he is 1 already! I saw your video on facebook too - so adorable. I love the clapping!